When Will a COVID-19 Vaccine Be Produced?
The Australian Academy of Science has just published a new fact-checked video explainer titled ‘When will a COVID-19 vaccine be produced?’
The two-minute video features Professor Damian Purcell, Group Leader in Viral Infectious Diseases at the Doherty Institute, answering the following questions on a vaccine for the virus that has upturned society like nothing before:
- How long will it take to produce a vaccine?
- What is being done to find a vaccine?
- How difficult is it to produce a vaccine in a year?
- Why does it take a long time to make a vaccine?
- Are scientists confident of developing a vaccine?
Watch the video here:
Beyond Blue is presently working around the clock to build a dedicated COVID-19 Mental Health Support Service. More information, including contact numbers, here.