COPE Launches Newsletter for Rookie Dads
Centre of Perinatal Excellence (COPE) is a not-for-profit outfit that’s all about reducing the impacts of emotional and mental health problems during the pre- and postnatal periods.
While most of their initiatives have revolved around new mums and mums-to-be, they’ve just launched a newsletter designed to help fathers prepare for the emotional and mental challenges ahead.
It covers a range of topics including:
* Reacting to your big news
* Managing expectations
* Knowing if you are at risk of emotional or mental health issues
* Reflecting on your hopes for parenthood
* Building your village
* Dealing with common fears
* Managing feelings of stress and responsibility
* Changes to your identity (you’re a Dad now!)
* Supporting your partner
* Relationship issues
* Managing the work and home life juggle
* Recognising stress, anxiety and depression
Sign up is easy, click here for more information.
And don’t forget to forward to your partner, and any dads-to-be and new dads in your life!
Image credit: Adam4d.com