Five tips to get your skin through summer
With unbeatable warm weather and long, sunny days, Australia undoubtedly shines in summer. Although it’s the season of fun with backyard cricket, beach trips and festivities galore, the activities and sun can quickly take its toll on your skin. To save you looking dry and dull during the fast-approaching Christmas season, Bulldog Skincare For Men has crafted a list of do’s and don’ts:
1. DO: Wash your face both morning and night. Whether you’re at the beach or just getting through a day’s work, the sun and humidity will leave you sweating. If you don’t remove the sweat, stubborn blemishes can pop up unexpectedly before the next big event. To save yourself from future frustration, use Bulldog Skincare’s Original Face Scrub. Not only will it remove the sweat, but also clear the dried and dead skin filling your pores.
2. DON’T: Forget to drink water. It might sound obvious, but it’s easy to forget when you’re on the go or in a hurry. If you can, carry a water bottle and aim to drink two litres per day. Not only will the water cool you down, but it’ll hydrate your skin and cleanse your body of unwanted toxins.
3. DO: Moisturise your skin, always. Bulldog Skincare’s Original Moisturiser will keep your skin looking fresh, bright and party-ready at a moments notice, plus it helps your skin recover from a day in the sun. When applying moisturiser, don’t forget to cover your neck—although the skin on your neck is tough, it’s prone to wrinkling without proper care.
4. DON’T: Avoid getting a sunburn. Although the Aussie sun is notoriously harsh, a sunburn is easily avoidable. For optimum protection, use SPF30+ sunscreen on a daily basis under your moisturiser. If you’re hitting the beach, consider an SPF50+ water-resistant sunscreen to save your skin from going bright red.
5. DO: Care about the skin you’re in. Although long days soaking up the sun and even longer nights out with friends are inevitable, your skin doesn’t have to suffer. By incorporating Bulldog Skincare’s Age Defence Moisturiser into your routine sooner rather than later, you’ll be able to reduce the appearance of frustrating fine lines after four weeks.
Packed with natural ingredients along with carefully selected man-made ingredients, Bulldog Skincare’s products are entirely vegan, cruelty-free, and never contain artificial colours or fragrances. For more information on Bulldog Skincare For Men, visit au.bulldogskincare.com